Wednesday, March 26

Calling All Freebie Lover's!!!!

Well I have a few freebies to share!! I actually got a few in my mailbox this week!! It's so COOL to get freebies in the mail, isn't it?? Besides the usual old bills???

*Not that you need this or anything.,..as your skin is very pretty...but in case you have a friend that may need it...this is for her...LOL LOL Maybeline Mineral Powder Foundation- use mineral product for a natural luminous look!!

*Complimentary Sample of Starbuck's Coffee- choose from House Blend, Breakfast Blend, Caffe Verona, or Sumatra. YUM!!! Can never have enough coffee around, right??

*Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion- Dry skin can fight back and Win!!! Great for the winter I am sure.

*Fiber One Carmel Delight Cereal- Rethink Fiber with Fiber One cereal. Hey...maybe it's actually good???

Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

We must visit all the same sites!
LOL
I signed up for all of these w/in the last 24hrs.
Love the freebies!!