Monday, March 10

Cheap Ipod Accessories......

So for my hubby's birthday he received an ipod...I know nothing about the accessories he would need so as part if his gift I purchased him a leather case and an armband (for when he gets buff!!!). I purchased them at Walmart.com. I thought I got pretty good deals on them.....BUT......... Then hubby and I were at Ross this weekend...and guess what? They have armbands there for just $4.99...and lots and lots of cases from $4.99 (leather, plastic, silicone).

I never in a million years would of thought that Ross would have such items.....wrong I was....shame on me for not thinking, right? Hubby said they had lot more ipod related stuff too!!
So if you are in need of some ipod accessories....please save yourself some dough...head to Ross!!!

No comments: