Sunday, March 9

Have to Easter Dress Shop???

Well, I finished up today.....Yeah!! The fam and I took a trip to Target...as they had a few Easter need-to-have items on sale. They had baby and girls Easter dresses and sweaters on sale both Cherokee and Osh Kosh brand. I picked up a very cute little dress for my daughter for just $8.99 (regularly $9.99) and a nice white sweater for $9.99 (regularly $11.99) . Hubby is so excited we actually found a dress for her...as he is WAY tired of dress shopping...lol lol They also have special occasion dresses on sale for $16.99. If you have a little man and are in need of dress shirts and khaki pants.....Target has them on sale this week as well for $7.99 and $9.99, Cherokee brand. I already finished my sons Easter wear shopping about a month ago......boys are so easy to dress!!

They also have dress shoes on sale this week too!

My sister said to me a few days ago....... "Do not wait until last minutes to buy your daughter an Easter dress...as the white sweaters will be GONE in the size you need"...guaranteed. So I took her advice...not trying to prove her wrong!!

No comments: