Friday, March 28

Head To Acme....A Few Bargains!!!

As the food prices keep rising....I find myself shopping each week at a few stores instead of just one or two. I just pop in to each store purchase the few sale items I need and then on to the next. It does take a bit more time than just going to one store, but if I am saving a few bucks on a couple items that I need then it is well worth it. As all the stores are just 5 minutes away from our home. Here is what I will be stopping into Acme for this week.....

*Your Choice Meat Sale- Smithfield Pork Spare Ribs, Shady Brook Farms Ground Turkey, Fresh Italian Sausage, or Smithfield Center Cut Pork Chops or Roasts........ALL just a $1.99 lb

*Fresh Express Salad Blend B1G1 FREE!! Meaning 2 for $3.29. (Our Acme had a coupon for $2.00 off 2 of these last time I was in there(in the bagged salad area)...SO I will be paying just $1.29 for both bags...Yippee!!)

*All Stouffer's and Lean Cuisine and Red Box Dinners, Pizzas, Entrees, and Panini's......50% OFF!!!


The following are part of their 4-Day Sale and end on Monday March 31st!!!!

*Hormel Natural Choice or Black Label Bacon 2/$5 (coupons is Sunday's Paper a few weeks back for .55/1 Hormel Bacon) Coupon double to $1.00...so a lb of bacon for just $1.50!!

*All Kellogg's Ready-to-Eat Cereal.....50% OFF

*Entenmann's Full Line Sale 2/$5 (Like I really need these...lol)

Happy Savings!!


No comments: