Thursday, March 27

The Yummiest, Easiest, Recipe..That Everyone Will Love!!!



My hubby's boss had given him this recipe back a few years ago...and you know how it is..I just tucked it in the recipe box and there is sat...and sat...and sat. Then for my Christmas Dinner I decided to try it. As I was cleaning out my recipe box...I came across it and thought..why not give it a try!!! For just a few bucks, I bought all the ingredients and let me tell you......it is just delicious!! Tastes like a cornbread...sort-of. But better!!

Corn Souffle

-Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
-One Can of Corn Kernels
-One Can of Cream Corn
-One 8 oz. Container of Sour Cream
-1/4 stick of melted butter
-Two Eggs

Just pour everything into one BIG bowl and mix by had well!
Pour Mixture into baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Bake At 350 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.

Stick toothpick in Souffle....if it comes out dry it is DONE!!!

YUM!!

I have since brought it to a dinner we were invited to, made it and took it to Easter dinner at my sis-in-laws, and even had it at my daughter's Birthday Party (Per a request). It is a BIG hit!!

So give it a try if you get a chance....I promise they will love it!!!

***It tastes the very best just after it comes out of the oven...so make sure to bake and serve immediately!!**

No comments: