Saturday, September 5

It's Almost That Time Again....


For Halloween to arrive that is!! Has to be my kiddies favorite holiday of the year. When you think about what could be better than dressing up like your favorite character and getting rewarded with treats for looking cute in it??

A few years back I made the mistake of waiting until last minute to find Little Man his beloved Thomas costume...and we nearly missed out on it...thankfully we borrowed one from a friend. The stores near us were all sold out in the size we needed. What can I say I was new to the whole Halloween costume buying....who knew Thomas was so popular??

So now I have wised up and always be sure to get the kiddies costumes by the end of September....it only takes one time for me to learn a valuable lesson!! And if you too would like to avoid the crowds and save a bit of money in the process here are 2 great coupons for Party City. Save $10 off a purchase of $30 or more, and a coupon for $3 off a purchase of $10 or more. They both expire 9/30/09.

I am sure they will have more coupons out as Halloween gets a bit closer...but actually last year the last batch of coupons they sent out were for $5 off $25. So perhaps the early bird gets the worm applies here....we shall see!!!

No comments: